1.    #1  
    Can anyone recommend a good SSH client for a Treo 650? I've looked around and have found a few out there but it's hard to tell which are good and which are crap. For example, one seems to have an onscreen keyboard which is unnecessary for a treo.

Also, am I able to configure the SSH client to create an SSH tunnel to a server for use with Blazer? For example, I open a connection to a server with the SSH client, then use Blazer to access localhost:56789 which is the tunnel port to a preconfigured port on the server...

Second, can anyone recommend a simple terminal application for the Treo 650? I sometimes need to log into a terminal server to reboot machines, etc. Just a simple text terminal would be fine.

Third, can you recommend a software download site. One that organizes the software into types and also has user comments? Something like VersionTracker would be great.
  2.    #2  
    Ok, I just tried out pssh and like it so far.

What about a terminal app though?
    Quote Originally Posted by comrade
    Ok, I just tried out pssh and like it so far.

What about a terminal app though?
    Doesn't pssh function like a terminal app? Or are you looking for something GUI?
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  4.    #4  
    I actually need to be able to dial into a modem and pssh doesn't seem to let me do that.

I'm looking for something like zterm that runs on a treo 650 and lets you dial into modems.

Is there a way to use pssh for terminal emulation?
    You can't actually do that on a Treo (or any Internet-enabled phone that I know of). It doesn't have a modem that functions like that.
    <a href="http://www.beergeek.com">Beergeek</a> - History: Newton>Pilot Pro>Visor (blue)>Pencil>Toshiba e740>Treo 300>Treo 600>Treo 650>Cingular 8125> <b>Treo 650</b>