1.    #1  
    If I get a 650, is there a bluetooth CF card reader that will work with it? I'd like to be able to email pics from my Nikon without lugging a laptop.
    No, I'm afraid no such device exists. Your best bet is to see if one of the CF to SD adapters out there will fit in your Nikon. THen use that adapter to put an SD card in the Nikon. Then you could move the SD card to your Treo and mail those pictures (possibly after copying the files from the folder the Nikon puts them into, into the folder the Treo expects pictures in, but I don't know if that's necessary).
    A quick Google search found these, but I'm sure there are more out there.
    PNY
    Konica
    Keep in mind the file size. A full resolution picture will be a huge file, and take forever to e-mail using your phone. Nice idea though.

My Canon offers a RAW + jpg option, where the jpg is small for e-mailing. That would work.
    Blue Skies,
    Wags
    Also, you get the Macally SyncBox and transfer from your camera to an SD card via a USB card reader. I agree w Skydivewags, the raw files from teh Nikon may be too big to send.
  5.    #5  
    Well, what I would do is take 2 pics. One for printing and another at the smallest file size for emailing. I would only do this for a picture that I wanted to email right away, not everything.

I'm looking for a replacement for my 600. I LOVE the form factor and screen of the 650, but I'm willing to consider the dark side (PPC). There are lots of neat phones on the horizon, so I'm looking at all the options.

No, I wouldn't email RAW pics from my D70.