1.    #1  
    How can i move pictures and videos i have taken and saved on the phone's onboard memory to the sd card? Thanks.
    Well 1 way would to be to sync your data, then go to My Pictures -> PalmOne Photos -> Your folder. Then copy those photos onto your card (assuming you have a card reader).
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]
    You can move them from your phone as well. Simply view the picture (in the thumbnail view), when the thumbnail is selected, hit menu and go to details (or edit details...something like that). From there you can change the name of the pic and also the location.

Remember, you can also tell you Treo to take pics and videos directly onto the card in the first place...
    Select the thumbnail, and go to the menu and select Copy to Card. Then delete the original and you're done.
    yeah, where's the "MOVE" what ***** forgot the "MOVE" this pi$$es me off everytime I have to do it.
    this is not an accident, this is art.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerkang

Remember, you can also tell you Treo to take pics and videos directly onto the card in the first place...

Where do you set this?
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    I agree-- not to mention that there is no "Select All" like there is on the 600.

PalmNONE is taking features away instead of adding!
    HOW do you save directly to the card???
    Quote Originally Posted by megaphone
    HOW do you save directly to the card???
    I've accidently did it, don't know how, but it's now saving to on-board memory.
    camera mode, in the lower right is a choice of where you want to put the pic/vid. tap the little triangle and in the lower section above the "manage album" and select.
    top portion is for the HH the bottom section is for the sd card.
    The two small top right corner icons select internal or external memory(Left Int/Right Ext)

To select all in a Delete or Copy operation, do the following:

View Photos in 4 per row mode

Make sure no photo is selected

Tap Menu then Delete or Copy

Select All button or select/deselect individually

Tap Delete or Copy

Now are you going to keep your 650?
    FastFrank
    Quote Originally Posted by fj60
    camera mode, in the lower right is a choice of where you want to put the pic/vid. tap the little triangle and in the lower section above the "manage album" and select.
    top portion is for the HH the bottom section is for the sd card.
    Thanks! This mode worked for me to make saving to the card the default.
    Yes... if you press the menu button while viewing a photo and select "Details...", there's a "category" field.

In this menu, a dotted line divides the category menu between the device (at the top) and the memory card (at the bottom). So there are two "Unfiled" options ... the first one puts it in the device, and the second one puts it on the memory card.

It works the same way when you're taking a photo in Camera, or a video in Camcorder. Tap on the menu in the lower-right corner. To save new pics directly to the card, pick a category (or "Unfiled") from below the dotted line in this menu.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    You can also move them from memory to card in the Palm desktop's Media Desktop.