from the article:

So here's the verdict: If you're looking to consolidate your portable devices and are tired of carrying separate phone and a hand-held device (or are unsatisfied with your current all in one), take a good look at the Treo 650.

But if you own a Treo 600, this is not a significant upgrade, and you'll be better off spending your money elsewhere.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    nice, I miss Chicago sometimes...but that's a nice review for sure
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Seems like a fair review, but the title is really misleading. The title is "Improved Treo not worth cost" which implies that it's overpriced period, but if you read the whole review what really means is that (in his opinion) it's not worth cost of upgrading from a 600.
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobookins
    Seems like a fair review, but the title is really misleading. The title is "Improved Treo not worth cost" which implies that it's overpriced period, but if you read the whole review what really means is that (in his opinion) it's not worth cost of upgrading from a 600.

You're right. P1 should be ticked!