1.    #1  
    Hello, sort of new to the Treo 600. I notice in contacts, I can't display items by company if there is any info in the name field, even a first name, it won't appear under XYZ Company. Is there anyway to fix that so I can search for #s or do I have to go back and somehow wipe out all of the info in the names column? I have over 700 entries so it's not really easy to scroll through.

thanks
    enzosf
    Simple solution: get TAKEphONE. Solves your problem and enables you to search by company, first name, last name, dial a phone number in the custom fields, and so much more. The Treo contact and dialer apps are very powerful but TP adds a tremendous amount of flexibility to searching and dialing.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BeantownTreo600
    Simple solution: get TAKEphONE. Solves your problem and enables you to search by company, first name, last name, dial a phone number in the custom fields, and so much more. The Treo contact and dialer apps are very powerful but TP adds a tremendous amount of flexibility to searching and dialing.

Or agendus or any other contact manager. Most are available as a free trial