1.    #1  
    So I just got me Treo 650 today and went out and bought a 1GB SD card. I am happy with the Treo. It rocks. I am having a problem with the SD card. When I view the card info, everything shows up correctly, i.e., Amount of files on it, space used, etc. I can play my mp3s through realplayer fine. The problem i have is when I put mp3s into the audio folder either via PALM sync, or directly through my card reader, a list of the songs does not pop up. Same thing with images. Again, I can play the songs just fine, but when i am viewing the card through the palm, no image files or audio files show. As a matter of fact, I cannot even see any folders under the card category. Info shows that they are there, but I cant view them. If i install an app to the card, the app shows up in the list and runs fine.
    I also installed lightwav so i can use mp3s as my ringer, but when i go to select a song through lightwav, no songs appear in that list. The only place I can see the songs are with realplayer.
    If i take a picture and save it to the card, I cannot see the pic on the card menu.
    If I copy an application from the main ROM to the card, I can see it on the list. It appears that the only things i can view are applications.
    Please help.....

Phil
    Individual files don't show up in the card category. To view them, you need this program... FileZ its free
    That is true, the "info" built into the palm OS does not show individual files on the SD card, but filez or other file managers will. I can see all mp3 files on my SD card using filez
  4.    #4  
    Thanks! YOu would think that would be a default application....