1.    #1  
    One question before I share my feeling on this case with you guys..

It seems like the LED opening is only showing the half of the LED. Either the cut was made a bit higher than usual, or my Treo650 does not completely get into the cover.

How's your Vaja case? I might be over-reacting but when I pay $100+, I want everything falls into the place.

And there is slightly noticable gap on right bottom corner between the upper part and the lower part. (gap on right hand side seems a bit wider than left hand side..) Do you guys see the same?
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KPZerone
    One question before I share my feeling on this case with you guys..

It seems like the LED opening is only showing the half of the LED. Either the cut was made a bit higher than usual, or my Treo650 does not completely get into the cover.

How's your Vaja case? I might be over-reacting but when I pay $100+, I want everything falls into the place.

And there is slightly noticable gap on right bottom corner between the upper part and the lower part. (gap on right hand side seems a bit wider than left hand side..) Do you guys see the same?
    Mine the LED is 1/2 showing the same as yours, but I really dont mind , I hate the flashing light.

The other stuff, never really noticed . If it bothers you alot return it. Maybe you should post a picture of what your talking about so we can see it, you can also send to picture to Vaja to confirm its "faulty"