1.    #1  
    I just got a 660 and have been loving it paired with a Jabra eargel; whoever discovered that combo - thank you!

Is there a way to make the caller ID display a name from contacts/favorites or are you stuck with the number?

thanks!

ps. I am sure this has been covered before, but I couldn't find anything when I did a search; my apologies
    If the caller does not have caller ID blocked, and his/her phone number is in your contacts it displays the contact name rather than the number.

Also, I checked this, if you set a different ringtone for callers from your contacts, the feature works. A different ringtone sounds for your contacts.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    If the caller does not have caller ID blocked, and his/her phone number is in your contacts it displays the contact name rather than the number.

Also, I checked this, if you set a different ringtone for callers from your contacts, the feature works. A different ringtone sounds for your contacts.

The 660 does not support names on the caller ID screen. Only the number will scroll across the ID screen.
    Hmmm....TonyH, how come yours work? It doesnt work for me.
    David
    Sorry, I read your post too quickly, overlooked "660" referring to the Sony headset, and thought you were talking about the Treo 650 caller ID. Apparently the 660 headset can only display numbers.

It's been a rough day. lol
    Roger!
    David
    The 660 does indeed only display numbers. I'm glad to hear that the Eargels work for you with the 660. I'm happy to help with any solutions i find that make this device better than it already is.
    how com are you taking credit for my eargel innovation? sailrace? ha ? ha ?