Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    This is a very special time of year for me. I get an annual bonus for which I invest a large portion and have made it a point year to year to buy a toy for myself. Must be an instant impulsive purchase to get the effect I am looking for. I call this portion the Treo upgrade fund and have utilized it over the past several years, Visor to Treo 180 to Treo 600 and always interested in accessories. In a few weeks it is decision time and no Treo 650 GSM yet
    ..even worst with the different connectors and an eventual plan to upgrade..I hesitate to get serious about accessories...but here's the kicker. My lovely wife has learned of this from my pissing and moaning (we all do it) and explained that a new top of the line microwave oven would make a good alternative if the Treo 650 was not available....Ahhhhhhhh

I am officially in panic mode...I beg of you, please tell me of a Treo 650 GSM available date and a good upgrade deal..or its popcorn for me.

Anyone?
    Rumor has it you'll get a GSM model on AT&T (Cingular) by January 27th.

You might just be able to avoid the nuke-er-ator yet.
    Shasta (Treo 650)
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    I am a Tmo customer now, but am running a Cingular unlocked 600 GSM presently. Hoping to get an unlocked GSM and not having to sign any contract... the display on the microwave is pretty cool though (add sarcasm with a dissapointmentb tone).