1.    #1  
    I just got my replacement treo from plamone and want to know one would trasfer the call log from my old treo to teh new one....

I assume teh call log isn't backed up by the palm desktop when I sync it. So how would a transfer it to my new phone?

thanks in advance

Ps. I've searched already and had no luck
    I use a program, BackupBuddyVFS, which allows me to back up the entire treo to my SD card. One click backup, and one click restore. Just make sure you backup the old treo to the SD card, pop the SD card into the new treo and hit restore. The new one now has all the same information including the call log. This program has served me very well through my 6 replacement 600's.

Here's a link to the program on palmgear.
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=66947
    May not do you any good now, but CallNotes generates the log by adding to the notes section of Outlook. So even if you switch Treos, the information should still be in Outlook (assuming you use it).
  4.    #4  
    thanks man.. you wouldn't happen to have a spare copy you could send to me do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jester1275
    I use a program, BackupBuddyVFS, which allows me to back up the entire treo to my SD card. One click backup, and one click restore. Just make sure you backup the old treo to the SD card, pop the SD card into the new treo and hit restore. The new one now has all the same information including the call log. This program has served me very well through my 6 replacement 600's.

Here's a link to the program on palmgear.
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=66947
  5.    #5  
    any othyer ideas on how i can backup my call log without spending 20 bux...?
    i use backupman. does backupman backup the call logs as well?
    Try syncall it is free aź
    Curt

StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon