1.    #1  
    This may be in the wrong thread, but here goes...

I know that the Treo 600 doesn't have bluetooth, but I've also read threads here about addon bluetooth accessories that work with the 600 in order to have a wireless headset. What I was wondering was whether anyone makes one that has a true stereo headset for listening to PocketTunes.

Any help on pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    I was wondering the same thing as my 650 just arrived. The manual says that it doesn't support stereo headphones with Bluetooth, but I hope it's wrong. I'll post here if I find anything to the contrary - please do the same if you find any leads. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by eTreo
    This may be in the wrong thread, but here goes...

I know that the Treo 600 doesn't have bluetooth, but I've also read threads here about addon bluetooth accessories that work with the 600 in order to have a wireless headset. What I was wondering was whether anyone makes one that has a true stereo headset for listening to PocketTunes.

Any help on pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Good news, TreoLanders. The Motorola HS820 fullfils your requirement. It is a stereo bluetooth headset that does both, listen to music an lets you talk handsfree on your phone. Here is an article about it:

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000660026555/
    I also just saw this at eCost:

http://www.ecost.com/ecost/ecsplash/...sp?dpno=495281

Pricey, for sure. Both these and the Motorola appear to require that you plug their own Bluetooth thingie into the headset output, however. That to some degree limits these headsets' usefulness while at, say, the gym.
    there are early threads (look for the sticky) about what needs fixed on the treo 650. One of them is that the 650 has bt v1.1 and to send music (mp3) it needs to be v1.2. This is my understanding.
    I too, was very dissappointed and expect p1 to correct this and the whole bt fiasco.