1.    #1  
    x.xx18.1 is awesome...nearly perfect...that being said, here's my two cents:

COMPOSITION VIEW/ROCKER DOWN
    once you've focused and selected to edit/compose in the body of a message, there is no way to actuate {send} {draft} {cancel} {use} without touching the screen...you should be able to bottom out the body and rocker down to these buttons...touch screen free operation is huge...

GOT MAIL ICON FOR 600
    man...that icon for the 650 is sweet...marc, is there anyway to get something like this on the 600?...

QUICK VIEW HOLDS CONNECTION
    if you've got the "quick view" pop-up enabled....mail comes in - the quick view window pops up - arrows stay green until you compose/reply/ok or whatever...seems like it should pop up, release data, you make decision/type, grabs data connection, complete task....i know the real fault is with CDMA's lack of data/voice, but anything to help....

GREEN ARROW ECONOMY
    is there anyway to shorten the polling routine?...i'm just asking, i don't mean to sound obtuse...i recall steve jobs talking about the 12 minute boot up on the first macs and how he hammered the coders until it was down to like 5 minutes, thus saving the world hours of their lives...whatever...i just that i'd ask...anything to keep CDMA voice/data out of the way of each other...

THE 'B' WORD
    if you have a moment i've posted another thread on CHATTERMAIL and OS integration as it pertains to kicking blackberry ***...

thanks for a great product at a great price...and for the support...unbelievable...

detroitkruk
    Comments below...

COMPOSITION VIEW/ROCKER DOWN
    once you've focused and selected to edit/compose in the body of a message, there is no way to actuate {send} {draft} {cancel} {use} without touching the screen...you should be able to bottom out the body and rocker down to these buttons...touch screen free operation is huge...

>>Rocker-right takes you to those icons

GOT MAIL ICON FOR 600
    man...that icon for the 650 is sweet...marc, is there anyway to get something like this on the 600?...

>> Not sure which icon you mean

QUICK VIEW HOLDS CONNECTION
    if you've got the "quick view" pop-up enabled....mail comes in - the quick view window pops up - arrows stay green until you compose/reply/ok or whatever...seems like it should pop up, release data, you make decision/type, grabs data connection, complete task....i know the real fault is with CDMA's lack of data/voice, but anything to help....

>> No, Chatter doesn't have anything to do with that. There's no network activity from Chatter while you're viewing a popup message or replying to it. CDMA keeps the data channel active for 10 seconds or so even if it's not being used.

GREEN ARROW ECONOMY
    is there anyway to shorten the polling routine?...i'm just asking, i don't mean to sound obtuse...i recall steve jobs talking about the 12 minute boot up on the first macs and how he hammered the coders until it was down to like 5 minutes, thus saving the world hours of their lives...whatever...i just that i'd ask...anything to keep CDMA voice/data out of the way of each other...

>> If you're using "online" mode (i.e. your server uses IDLE), then Chatter does NO polling at all. The server pushes changes to Chatter.

THE 'B' WORD
    if you have a moment i've posted another thread on CHATTERMAIL and OS integration as it pertains to kicking blackberry ***...

>> Ok.

thanks for a great product at a great price...and for the support...unbelievable...

>> Glad you're enjoying it!

Marc
  3.    #3  
    i mean the chattermail logo that pops up in the phone app main screen when you've got new mail....

=========================================================
    GOT MAIL ICON FOR 600

>> Not sure which icon you mean
  4.    #4  
    okay...i got...the compose/edit navigation thing...you have to hit the center button to re-focus the compose area then navigate down to the buttons...

cool...very cool...

my bad...
    detroitkruk