1.    #1  
    Is there a product that will sync with lotus notes? all the vendors i'm calling say that they still don't support Tungsten T5/Treo 650 because they use the new version of hotsync... what gives?

i know of a few products that will do over the air, but what does cradle sync
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    do a search for lotus notes. there's another thread on this. mNotes supports the 650. I think one of the others does too.
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    I use Intellisync to sync with Lotus Notes 6.5 at work here. I've got a 600. I've used Intellisync for the past 5 years, with several different Palm OS products and several different versions of Lotus Notes. I think there's also a program called EasySync that will do it, but I don't have experience with that one.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Have been using Pylon Pro for 2 months and it works great. Im on Lotus notes 6.5.x
    I have used Intellisync and most of the other products that are available for use with Lotus Notes. The very best product out there is mNotes by CommonTime. It retails for $75.00 and it is an outstanding product, however, I am not certain if it is yet available on the Treo-650. You might send them an email and ask about availability on the 650.

mNotes implements the Notes data base on the Palm handheld unit such that all of the Notes database elements are accomodated on the handheld.

FYI,

Gordon Dickens
    Last edited by Gordon_Dickens; 01/14/2005 at 05:43 PM.
    I use Intellisync. You MUST get Palm Handheld Patch 2 to make it all (except mail) work properly with the 650. It doesn't sync properly with Versamail so they have you install Mail.prc to handle hotsync mails. Trying to get around this one still.

I used to use EasySync but it is truly (MY OPINION ONLY) a POS. It messes with the db and if you ever decide to stop using it, you need another app (SyncFixer?) to fix the built in DBs to allow you to sync with other apps (Intellisync, Palm Desktop, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by pbryon
    I use Intellisync to sync with Lotus Notes 6.5 at work here. I've got a 600. I've used Intellisync for the past 5 years, with several different Palm OS products and several different versions of Lotus Notes. I think there's also a program called EasySync that will do it, but I don't have experience with that one.
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    My advice is use PylonPro... especially if you must sync to multiple computers. It also support Notes databases so those are mobile. Intellisync is pretty funky and it generates contact duplicates too often in my experience. Works fine with 650. By the way, look at Seven Networks (supplier to Sprint Business connect) for an excellent real time mail, calender system from Notes.
    I use Commontime mNotes on the 650 with Notes 6.5.x. Works great every time.
    I use Intellisync too, with a Treo 650 and a T3. It is working with Notes 6.05, and if I set the notes connection to Island, it is able to sync email as well as contacts and calendar, and memos. If the notes connection is set to 'Office', it can't collect email. Not sure what the problem is, but working in Island mode is much faster for all conduits anyway.

Brian
    Quote Originally Posted by experiment626
    I use Commontime mNotes on the 650 with Notes 6.5.x. Works great every time.
    Are you able to wirelessly sync? If so what magic did you have to do to make this happen? I spent some time trying and trying only to be confirmed that you need some 'magical patch' from Commontime to make it happen. You're also suppose to patch the wireless server too.... sigh. I'm afraid to try mnotes again since last time it "MAY" have caused my ROM to corrupt and loss of my phone (see other thread about apps causing rom failure) I've since replaced my T650 and I definately want mnotes but.......

TS