1.    #1  
    I'm very new to the TREO and I would like to set up my mail through versa mail...but its a hotmail account (actually @msn.com) and its not paid for.
    Also is there anyway i can set up AIM without going through blazer and that whole deal.
    Thanks,
    New
    hotmail is HTTP mail
    you need POP3 or IMAP email account (yahoo account $19/yr)

I havent seen a way to access hotmail yet via the treo's

-sb
    blazer for hotmail?
    1 | 2
    go to http://mobile.msn.com its a crappy way but it works for me
    MFizzel, have you actually been able to pull up www.hotmail.com with blazer? last time I tried I was not able.

-SB
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Has anyone gotten the AIM client to work? The purchased version? Any caveats? This is really stupid, but does the latest version have a decent icon?

Hint: if you do a search you can find the older, Free version of the Palm client. aim.prc or aolaim.prc
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Um, nm:
    http://mymobile.aol.com/portal/pda/index.html

AOL for Palm

AOL 3.1 for Palm
    AOL 3.2 for Palm OS5
    AOL 3.2.1 for Treo 600

NOTE: AOL 3.2.1 not designed for Treo 650. Client for 650 coming soon
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Still didn't have it right; they still have 1.2, that last message was for AOL (who uses AOL?)
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    I got a full member account with fastmail (www.fastmail.fm) which gives me the ability to poll my hotmail account up to every 2 hours. I have 2 hotmail accounts, sprint.pcs and comcast all being polled by fastmail. I then have snapper download everything. Perhaps not the most elegant solution, but it works for me.

Fastmail is accessable on the web and also via blazer so the flexability is great for me. I don't know about AOL.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Oh, I forgot. I remember reading that hotmail was gonig to stop working with fastmail. Don't know when that's going to be though.
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Dang. Screw Microsoft anyway. gmail works way better.

Any word on AIM?