1.    #1  
    I loaded Zlauncher and a couple of themes. While displaying the application desktop, the task bars and Icons look OK (blue) but the desktop is black and consequently cannot read the black text. ARRGG!

Thanks in advance for the help.
    Go to MENU > TAB > TAB PROPERTIES > COLOR.
  3.    #3  
    That was too easy. Is there a way to apply that color scheme to each file type? (All, utilities, games. card etc.)

Thanks!
    In the TAB PROPERTIES, after you do a change, select the "CHGs > ALL" button at the bottom of the screen. That will apply the changes you've done to all categories.
    Another Zlauncher question:

Is there a way to set which tab a new app gets installed to? It seems to put the icon for most new apps in "unfiled," which I use for apps I don't access through Zlauncher, and have hidden. LauncherX lets the user specify a default tab to which all new apps get copied.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    In the TAB PROPERTIES, after you do a change, select the "CHGs > ALL" button at the bottom of the screen. That will apply the changes you've done to all categories.
    The first time I tried it, it didn't work. This morning it worked. I have gone from frustrated to elated! Last night was a bad one. Yesterday I also upgraded my wifes hard drive and had problems after migrating all of here programs and data. All better now.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    Another Zlauncher question:

Is there a way to set which tab a new app gets installed to? It seems to put the icon for most new apps in "unfiled," which I use for apps I don't access through Zlauncher, and have hidden. LauncherX lets the user specify a default tab to which all new apps get copied.
    I've tried to figure that out myself, but I don't think there's a setting for this in ZLauncher. I hope someone can prove me wrong.