1.    #1  
    I've used VersaMail at first, and stopped after it would start crashing after a few days. At the time I was using it with a pop3 account, and was thinking of trying IMAP mode.

Those of you who still use VersaMail, do you have crashes if you use IMAP? Or are those crashes limited to POP3 accounts?

-martin
    What are you doing that makes it crash. I use it against POP, IMAP and Exchange without any issues.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TimPhillips
    What are you doing that makes it crash. I use it against POP, IMAP and Exchange without any issues.
    I setup a POP3 account to my ISP. I check email at home where I have outlook set to delete email after 1 day. This gives me enough time to keep a copy of the email on the Treo.

The Treo is setup similarly where it only downloads unread messages. (I could have it delete them after 1 day, but that's not necessary as my PC will dow that)

On the Treo, I purge email older than 1 day. The emails I get vary from spam, to plain text to html emails. I on occasion compose an email on the treo, but that's rare. I check email at least 10x a day.

After 2-3 days, viewing a certain message will crash, or purging email will crash. Once that happens, after a few more launches, the whole app will crash consistantly in 5 secs after opening.

That's how I get my VersaMail to crash. I'm debating if the IMAP implementation in Versamail is better.