1.    #1  
    I have now found that deleting an entry in my Treo 650 calendar is causing my phone to freeze up. I am using KsDatebook, and it may be the problem. Does anyone else use this on the 650 and does this happen to you also?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    I used it for about 10min and deleted it. I see no advantages for having it. The P1 cal is plenty for me.
    Treoing & Loving it
  3.    #3  
    As far as I can tell though, the P1 calendar doesn't let you see the actual events (in little type like KsDatebook does) when in weekly and monthly modes. It just shows blocks, right?
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    I don't know what KsDatebook is, but I have confirmed with myweek3.0, and extensive testing that you CANNOT delete a calendar event from any app other than the default calendar on the 650, or your phone will freeze up forcing you to soft reset. This is yet another 650 bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasanderson
    I don't know what KsDatebook is, but I have confirmed with myweek3.0, and extensive testing that you CANNOT delete a calendar event from any app other than the default calendar on the 650, or your phone will freeze up forcing you to soft reset. This is yet another 650 bug.
    You can from datebook 5
  6.    #6  
    OK after installing the new Sprint update for the 650 it appears that KSDatebook was causing a neverending reset loop. Does anyone have KSDatebook installed and working fine after the update???
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA