1.    #1  
    I just started testing the Voice Dial that Palm allows for a 14 day test but my trial period ends in 2 days. I tried deleting and re-installing (even with a hard reset), but it didn't reset the trial period. Is there a way to reset the trial period so I'll have a couple weeks to really test if I like it? I know it will still work for numbers, but I want to see how it works on recognizing names. Thanks!
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
  2.    #2  
    Anybody???
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Hard reset?
  4.    #4  
    Nope. Tried that and when I reinstall it has the same setting and is expired
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    I say go ahead and buy it. I did and am very happy with it. Other than not launching apps, there is nothing NOT to like about it. It's like 99% accurate!
  6.    #6  
    Interesting. I have found that it is pretty good with digits but with names it gets it right (or close) only about 60% of the time. That's why I wanted to test it a bit more with names.
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    I did not do it intentionally, but I did a hard reset and got another 14 days from voice signal.

I had installed several graffiti programs and I had read where some parts of the program would stay on the phone.

What I did was rename my backup file on my computer and then do a hard reset. Then I hot synced and it created a new back up file. I then reinstalled voice signal from my sd card, and another 14 days.

If you don't get rid of your backup file it will just reload all the preferences and programs that save this info. The downside is you pretty much have to set up your phone again. It was not that hard for me