1.    #1  
    I have only had success with Kinoma Player 3EX at one point, and after that it will not recognize the video files on my card.

The pictures come up in the listing of content, but it won't open them.

Videos can't be seen in the listing of content at all, even though I transfered some through the Kinoma Producer Hotsync destination option.

I tried converting and sending to SD as an mp4, and it didn't show up when I opened Kinoma on the palm. I then did the same but converted to pdb, and the file shows up but does not play.

Also one the mp4 installed into PALM/kinoma directory if I am not mistaken, and the pdb installed into PALM/launcher.
    I did try to move my mp4 into PALM/launcher, but it made no difference.
    Make sure you're listing all files, including movies. Click the upper right 4 suare button in Kinoma. It's easy to bump one of the other buttons and only see pictures or audio.
  3.    #3  
    Thats not it either, I tried the all tab, and the movie tab.
    I don't have any problems no matter where the files are located.
    What file extension are your files?
    Do you have a card reader/writer?
    Do you have FileZ to check the files on your SD card?
  5.    #5  
    I have filez and a card reader.
    Did you transfer any files through Kinoma directly or did you just put them on your SD manually?
    Did you put them anywhere on the SD or in a certain place?
    put the files in palm/launcher folder and you should be fine.. works for me... hope this helps
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    sorry.. I don't have kinoma 3 so I'm not sure where you put mp4s..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
  8.    #8  
    Uninstalled and reinstalled, works now!