1.    #1  
    Hi,

I'm not sure if this is an issue that just started or...I just was more awake/observant today than usual.

This morning, while surfing this forum (mobile version) using Blazer/Small Font/Optimized display, I noticed that a lot of posts:

1) contained lines that did not wrap correctly,
    2) were missing words and/or letters,
    3) showed only parts of letters -- they were truncated in the middle (e.g. a 'y' looked more like a semi-colon ';').

I tried a couple of things....

-- Changing from Optimized mode to Wide mode did not resolve the problem(s).

-- Changing from Small font to Large font corrected all the issues that I mentioned!

Has anybody else noticed this? Has it always been an issue but I have just overlooked it up until now? Anybody have a fix/solution (other than using the Large font)?

Thanks in advance!

-Brian-
    -Brian-
  2.    #2  
    Does nobody else have this issue? Could something that was installed have affected this?
    -Brian-
    It's probably some other app on your system that's trying to override the font.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    I just recently started using the small font and haven't noticed any significant problems yet. The spacing of the words seems to be a bit more difficult for my eyes to distinguish than the large font, i.e. the words seem to run together more.