Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kvcobra
    Well, a week after breaking my belt clip and e-mailing Innopocket, I received not 1 but 2 replacement clips via air mail completely free of charge. The clip construction may not be great, but you can't beat that for customer service.

Tonight I'll take the plunge and Dremel off the bottom of the face so the keyboard is open. I just can't deal with having to flip the case open every time I want to dial a digit. I'll end up with the equivalent of a Pacific Rim case, but it was $10 cheaper, the customer service is immeasurably better, and it's not vaporware.
    You will love the results. Now if we could the the Rivet clips to work there would be no need for anything else.
    http://www.rivetequipped.com/US/products.asp

http://www.rivetequipped.com/US/imag...d_products.jpg
    I ordered mine from ppc4you.com it is 25.00 shipped, should ship today hopefully. Best deal i have seen. Now all i have to wait on is PAC RIM sucky cust serv to cancel my order.
    How would this case work in the Gym (specifcally for lifting, not running)? Would it be able to be clipped to the elastic waist on a pair of Gym Shorts, with out being to heavy to "depants" me during lifting? Is the clip strong enough to hold it in place?

I like the idea of the hardcase for the Gym, which would allow me to stream shoutcast while I lift.
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy
    How would this case work in the Gym (specifcally for lifting, not running)? Would it be able to be clipped to the elastic waist on a pair of Gym Shorts, with out being to heavy to "depants" me during lifting? Is the clip strong enough to hold it in place?

I like the idea of the hardcase for the Gym, which would allow me to stream shoutcast while I lift.
    I can't wear mine in the case or out at the gym. Maybe I wear my shorts too loose, but either in a leather case or the aluminum case, the treo 650 is way too heavy to wear while moving around at the gym, at least for me.

I would most assuredly loose my shorts with mine clipped to my waistband...YMMV
    Does the case add much addtional weight and is the belt clip sturdy?
    Week 3 of my case and I LOVE IT. Yes it is different if you are coming from a leather case, but I love to have instant access to my screen and hard buttons whenever I want. Really cool. Plus it protects my Treo from scratches and bumps.

Al
    Got my case, looks like it's perfect for the gym. Passed the shorts test, so they'll be no free shows at the Gym. However, not a big fan of the swivel belt clip, are there any permanent vertical solutions for this?

Side Note: This case really doesn't add much more girth (if any) than the Sena case I just got rid of. Combined with the fact that it's much more protective and that it's a bit more functional (no hanging flap when talking, removeable belt clip, navigation buttons unhindered w/ Door open), and this case is fantastic. Alhtough I won't use it outside of the gym, those who need a case might want to consider this.
    Quote Originally Posted by aldamon
    LOL. I use KB LightsOff so no shining smile for me
    How can the KB lights be turned off, is this an Application or a Preference I have not found?
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dannevada
    How can the KB lights be turned off, is this an Application or a Preference I have not found?
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...t=kb+lightsoff
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234