1.    #1  
    I installed FacerPRO on my 650 just to play around with it. After a few resets, I just decided to get rid of it. I used Destaller to make sure I got all the bits and pieces removed. Now, whenever I use the Home key, it will only go to the "All" category. No matter how many times I press the button, it won't switch to a different category. Hopefully someone can help and it would be greatly apreciated. Thanks
    Same thing happened to me when i screwing around with zlauncher and uninstalled it.

The only way i found around it was to do a hard reset and delete that program from your backup folder. Then re-sync.
  3.    #3  
    I'm pretty new to using a PDA (the 650 is my 1st). So what is the easiest way to do a fresh install of all the apps that I have on it now after a hard reset? Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by j5350
    I'm pretty new to using a PDA (the 650 is my 1st). So what is the easiest way to do a fresh install of all the apps that I have on it now after a hard reset? Thanks in advance.
    You should just be able to do a hot sync and everything will be reinstalled from your backup folder. Make sure you don't have the "Facer" program in your backup folder or it will be reinstalled again. Typical path to your backup folder is something like this:

C:\Program Files\Palm\NT\Backup