1.    #1  
    Purchased backup man for my t600 and it worked great. now with my t650 nothing. I need something to backup my treo 650. i know the card is good it is brand new, and yet i get the same "failure not enough room on the volume" and it will not backup. Do i have a wrong version of this? i did see the thread on it but could not pickup on if others were getting this error.
    thanks for the help
    backupman 1.52b5 is beta for 650 you can find it at www.bitsnbolts.com

Fred
    The BackupMan 1.52b5 works. So does the newest version of BackupBuddyVFS at www.bluenomad.com
  4.    #4  
    so then are you aware of this problem with the not "enough space on volume" issue?
    i guess i will try the 1.52b
    That has been reported with both applications. It happens with either one when there is low RAM left on the handheld. The issue is with the Treo's memory system, not with the apps. I believe that both developers are trying to find workarounds, but it will probably be up to palmOne to fix the issue.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by MacJunkie
    That has been reported with both applications. It happens with either one when there is low RAM left on the handheld. The issue is with the Treo's memory system, not with the apps. I believe that both developers are trying to find workarounds, but it will probably be up to palmOne to fix the issue.
    how can i clear up any ram issues?