Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I am looking for a utility that when i go to the palm side of my Treo 650 a screen will come up and tell me what my to do list and my calendar says i need to do for that day. Does some sort of utility exist for that .

Thanks
    keith
    Have you tried setting your default calendar view to Agenda? That shows your days activites + to do + email. Though I'm not sure what you mean by 'the palm side of my treo 650'.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    what i mean is that when i press the house button to see my icons. I would like a program to pop up or even like a toolbar that shows what i am need to get done on that day.

Thanks for the help on the Calendar
    keith
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Anybody?
    There's a freeware app called Today, that alot of people use, but it comes up when you press the phone button which got annoying for me when I wanted to make calls. I wish it was able to change the button but as it is Freeware, he doesnt take requests.

OR, if you do decide to use "Today" you can map your calendar button to the app like I did so your phone button is free for phone only.
    Last edited by techprincesse; 01/13/2005 at 11:21 AM.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by pohlmeyr
    what i mean is that when i press the house button to see my icons. I would like a program to pop up or even like a toolbar that shows what i am need to get done on that day.

Thanks for the help on the Calendar
    keith
    Why does it need to display in the application launcher? Wouldn't that just get in the way of selecting an application?
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    yeah it would. I like what the techprincesse had to say i about it. I will look up this app.

thanks
    keith
    Do a search for "2day" on this site for information or visit the site at www.shsh.com/products . I think it is what you're looking for and is much more powerful and flexible then the regular Today app without the bloat - very easy and useful app.
    Link to Today: http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=38922

Maybe I am partial to Today because I've been a PPC user for the past 3 years and before that a Palm user that was frustrated with the Palm interface? Or maybe because its free and I'm cheap? *lol* I dunno... But there are screenshots at the link above if ya need it!

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse
    Link to Today: http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=38922

Maybe I am partial to Today because I've been a PPC user for the past 3 years and before that a Palm user that was frustrated with the Palm interface? Or maybe because its free and I'm cheap? *lol* I dunno... But there are screenshots at the link above if ya need it!
    I'm with you. Having been (and still) a PPC user for years, I've been tring to get that feel on my Treo. Today is great, and you can't beat the price. I like Facer as well, (and the fact that Weather Manager can plug into it), but Today is a great add-on.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."