Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    Hello, is there a way to change the calendar view on my 650 so that when viewing the day I can see 1/4 and 1/2 hour increments? I want to set appointments for say 8:15am instead of 8:00am. Thanks.
  2. backdoc's Avatar
    Posts
    88 Posts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    #2  
    I need this same feature. It worked this way on the 600 but they changed the datebook to a lesser version I hear, and that option isn't available, that I can find anyway.



    Quote Originally Posted by slimjim
    Hello, is there a way to change the calendar view on my 650 so that when viewing the day I can see 1/4 and 1/2 hour increments? I want to set appointments for say 8:15am instead of 8:00am. Thanks.
  3.    #3  
    just a bump, I really want this to work...please if you know of any application to improve my datebook / calendar - post it. thanks again.
  4. #4  
    If you start a new appointment from the drop down menu or pressing the ''new'' button, you can set the start and finish times to whatever time you wish. It will then display this on your dayview in the Calendar
  5. backdoc's Avatar
    Posts
    88 Posts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    #5  
    We're talking about the default length of the appointment. If you constantly make 15 min or 1 hour appointments and have to adjust it each time you make it it gets old. The datebook in my Treo 600 had a setting to change the default to any time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooose
    If you start a new appointment from the drop down menu or pressing the ''new'' button, you can set the start and finish times to whatever time you wish. It will then display this on your dayview in the Calendar
  6. backdoc's Avatar
    Posts
    88 Posts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    #6  
    BUMP! The problem with the way it is set up now is that when I make an appointment on the Treo650, then sync it with Outlook, I have to manually edit each entry to be 30min. I have 15min appointments, 30min appointments and hour appointments, but I want my default to be 30 min.

    Quote Originally Posted by backdoc
    We're talking about the default length of the appointment. If you constantly make 15 min or 1 hour appointments and have to adjust it each time you make it it gets old. The datebook in my Treo 600 had a setting to change the default to any time.

Posting Permissions