1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I am a long time gadget freak and I am eagerly awaiting the Treo 650 GSM (hopefully within the next month). My question involves a project I have tasked myself with and hope someone here has some experience in this or point me in the right direction.

Task objective: Synchronize my life! Well, at least my various gadgets. I own and use one desktop, 2 laptops, 1 tablet pc (soon), and the Treo 650 in the future. I use MS Outlook 2003 for my email/contact/calendar management. However, my various computers alos have to be manually updated/synched. I plan on purchasing a machine where MS Exchange 2003 will be installed and used to sync all of these devices in "real time".

Does anyone have any experience with the Treo650 Outlook wireless sync conduit (this is a feature correct?)? Can anyone point to a resource (besides MS site... looking for real life experience/tips/tricks)?

Thanks in advance. I owned a Treo600 but the poor screen resolution, lack of Bluetooth made return it. I have high hopes for the 650 and have been reading this forum for the past month and hope to become a proud 650 owner /contributor soon!

Moppet52
    Hello Moppet52,

This is Kevin from palmOne. Just informational, but you can find a number of informative articles regarding Exchange and the Treo 650 at palmOne's Knowledge Library. If you go to the Treo 650 Support page and type exchange into the search box, a list of these articles will come up for you.
    And I'm sure others here at TC will share their experiences with you.

Sincerely
    Kevin
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Kevin Michaels
    kevin.michaels@palm.com
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Check out what’s new at
    http://www.palm.com/
  3.    #3  
    Thank you Kevin. Did not even think to look there. DOH!