Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    I use biz connect to get my corp email on my 650. The other day I left work early and needed a mobibook doc sent to me. I called a co-worker and had him email me the prc file. When I open the attachment in biz con it told me that the file was not supported. I thought hmm had him zip and send it...same thing (I have handzipper installed and works fine for zip file downloads in blazer.) Decided to forward the file to my yahoo mail account, went out to yahoo, and blazer tried to open the prc file as a web page !!!!!!!
    Is there a way to make biz connect recognize that I can in fact manipulate .prc and .zip files?
    No. BC doesn't really support attachments at all. What it does is have the desktop client convert Office documents into (essentially) plain text files that you can view in the phone client. It doesn't actually send the file, only the "essence" of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    No. BC doesn't really support attachments at all. What it does is have the desktop client convert Office documents into (essentially) plain text files that you can view in the phone client. It doesn't actually send the file, only the "essence" of it.

I forward these types of files to my personal account that I use Snapper for. It causes an extra step, but at least I can read, or use, the attachments as they are.