1.    #1  
    Hey Guys,

I have an unlocked Treo 600 and I am trying to get my internet to work. I'm with T-Mobile and I wanted to see if you guys know the settings that I should put in the treo to let me browse the net. Also does anyone here know where I can get the AOL Instant messenger? Thanks guys!
    I also got an unlocked ATT Treo 600 on T-mobile. After I called 611 and added the $20 VPN plan, within an hours or two, I was up and running. No setting needed. Still think the $20/mo a pretty good deal.

FYI, the VPN plan gives you a puclic IP, instead of a private one. I still can't use my company's SMTP server though, which requires a VPN connection. But I am using gmail as SMTP.

Verichat works well with YM, MSN and ICQ. I don't use AIM, so no idea about that.
    Causerie (www.mantragroup.com) is good too for AIM, YM, MSN, ICQ, JABBER etc. I'd avoid AOL clients as they are reset-city prone
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    In order to get on the net with TMobile, you have to pay $20/month for internet access. If you don't want to do that, go to the AIM link above and you can do it that way. I use Yahoo & AIM, without signing up for web access. I figure I have it at home and at work, I don't need it for the commute to and from work.
    there is a side door with t zones and tech support will help so that you can get email and not have to pay for the full blown internet.
    There is? What do you do? Just call and ask for email access on your Treo 600?

-- Jason
    no need to do that. Write to PDA Apps support and ask them for the T-zones version of Verichat.