1.    #1  
    Hello all,

Just thought some of you would find this interesting. I just got off the phone with Sprint Tech support. I was having an issue getting mail forwarded from my server to the sprint PCS web account and they were following up to see if it was working.

First, he had a Treo 650 in his hands and was syncing to my account to make sure it worked! He volunteered that they all love the 650 in there. He said Versamail is working well and they are having very few problems with customers and the 650. He said it was much better than the 600 and that so far they are struggling with the new Blackberry. "Many, many more Blackberry issues than on the 650." He said they are even recommending the 650 to people who ask about email devices!

As a past BB user, I must say, I agree completely. The 650 is much better.

Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by perry_rob
    Hello all,

As a past BB user, I must say, I agree completely. The 650 is much better.

Rob
    Agreed. Haven't sold the BB yet, but I'm closely approaching that point. If we could ever get a BB keyboard on the 650, it would be a slam dunk.
  3.    #3  
    Well,

I thought the BB keyboard was a little easier to use but not too much. I like the spacing on the BB but the raised bubbles on the 650 help a lot.

However, since the form factor of the phone is so much more important, I lke the 650 better overall. The Keyboard on the BB just makes the phone too wide and is not worth it for the spacing advantage IMHO.
    I used to love my BB. Then I tried the Treo and I've never looked back.
    Quote Originally Posted by TimPhillips
    I used to love my BB. Then I tried the Treo and I've never looked back.
    I feel so much better about switching to the Treo 650 after reading all of the positive comments on the Treo 650 from former BB users. My first BB device is the 7100t (only on T-Mobile) and I loved it the first couple of months but then I realized what I really want is a Treo. Now, I'm just waiting for the GSM version to come out....
    All the BB users who see my Treo 650 seem very jealous.