1.    #1  
    hi, I have a question for the people that have registered four.zero. How helpful is it for your schoolwork? Is it a lot better than just putting your assignments and everything else in Datebook? Just wondering what you all thought
    It IS a whole lot better than just putting the info in your DateBook. As a matter of fact, Four.Zero actually has a feature to put your info in the DateBook so you can easily track assignments along with your other stuff. The auto tracking of individual class grades and GPA alone makes this program worth the money.
    Does the Four.Zero program look like it could be used by a teacher to track student grades? That would be of great interest to me.

<><

[This message has been edited by LanMan (edited 04-14-2000).]
    I read on his website at nathanblack.com that he was making a 'teacher' version of four.zero. You can email him at applecore@nathanblack.com about it.

--Jonathan Lin

[This message has been edited by JonathanL (edited 03-03-2000).]
    Does the Four.Zero program look like it could be used by a teacher to track student grades? That would be of great interest to me.
    Four.Zero lets you create your own "subjects", so I don't see why you couldn't just make a separate "subject" for each student, and enter their grades in there. It supports weighting and dropping by category or by individual assignment, so it seems to me like if you really wanted to, you could use it to track student grades. It might be kind of tedious though because I don't believe there's a way to copy assignments between subjects, (that wouldn't make any sense, really), so you'd have to either re-type the assignment for every student or do a lot of copying and pasting.

~CYMagic