1.    #1  
    Versamail consistently truncates email from Yahoo alert on ski report. I have Versamail set to retrieve 2048 KB, html. I have 5 MB memory free. Why is Versamail truncating the message? copied below:

Size: 2KTo: xxxxx@yahoo.com Yahoo! TravelMy Alerts - Edit Alert <area shape="RECT" alt="" coords="313,0,441,22" target="_blank" --- message truncated ---
    I think the hot sync conduit has a separate size setting. Is it possible the message is coming via the hot-sync operation? Just a guess.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    I have the same problem. Max. message size is set to 100 KB, mail is coming from Sprint PCS POP3 account. Often only pulls down 2 KB or so, so I have to manually download the remainder (remainder often 15 K or less). Definitely not related to conduit settings; conduit is also set to 100 KB, and problem happens when not connected to PC.
    I found that hte automatic sync is always truncated while if you do a manual sync, it will pull as much as you designate. I don't think the setting affects autosyncs at all.
    But even if the auto sync only brings down a portion you can hit the little icon at the bottom to get the rest of the msg. I've only seen the truncated on msg when a message is greater than 50 or 60K. I think there is an upper limit on body size. Not really sure though.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TimPhillips
    But even if the auto sync only brings down a portion you can hit the little icon at the bottom to get the rest of the msg. I've only seen the truncated on msg when a message is greater than 50 or 60K. I think there is an upper limit on body size. Not really sure though.
    Recently, I've had small messages (< 10K) truncated, and I don't get an icon to pull down the rest. I have to delete the message, dump it from the trash folder, and fetch again to get a fresh copy. Annoying. Hopefully, the forthcoming version upgrade will resolve many VersaMail issues.