Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by kilo94
    It works temporarily (like before), but it doesn't last for me. Try doing a soft reset and see if the Klaunch still works. Mine forgets the setting and goes back to the "no delay" setting.
    Now we're getting somewhere!

Once I know how to cause the problem, I can normally figure out how to fix it!
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoad
    is anyone using a headset w/ butler's keyguard? When used with a normal keygaurd one is able to answer calls via the headset button, but butler's keyguard blocks that feature.
    I'll add that to the buglist - will have to dust off my (very broken) headset!
    Hobbyist Software
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Just tried Butler 2.6beta, using Treo 600. The LED problem remains.... on missed call, the LED remains with a fast flash until it is manually "reset" in butler....
    Updated to version 2.71. There's a bug which seems to have been missed so far:

Under Attention Manager, the list of MIDI alarms has a habit of vanishing once I select it with the Treo navigator highlight.
    Where can you download the upgrades if you already have an older version installed?
    Quote Originally Posted by DVD Guy
    Where can you download the upgrades if you already have an older version installed?
    http://www.hobbyistsoftware.com/Butler_more.htm
    Download demo = 2.71. Put in your code, and it's no longer the demo.
    Hey y'all - heads up - 2.72 released. It seems to have fixed a problem where holding down backspace too long would take you back to the phonepad. Yah! Thanks!!
  8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grookes
    Hey y'all - heads up - 2.72 released. It seems to have fixed a problem where holding down backspace too long would take you back to the phonepad. Yah! Thanks!!
    I've got this problem as well except it is down on the 5 way. But I have 2.72. Could my problem be related to Butler
  9. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Adding for reference:

Resets after HotSync
    Guys, check his Rob's downloads page for version 2.81, which has been out several days now.
  11. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acousticbiker
    Guys, check his Rob's downloads page for version 2.81, which has been out several days now.
    Well now, this is a start. Will install and let you know in a little while.
  12. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Installed but no sync as of yet. You can get Butler v2.81 here
    CV: I hate to add to the chorus, but it does appear Butler is causing me resets after hotsync (RAH), too. I think it may be a conflict with some other app, though, because for a long time I didn't have the problem, but in the last week or so it started happening frequently. I removed Butler, and haven't had an RAH since.

I'm going to reinstall Butler anyway, I think, because I like some of the features enough to put up with the problem. But if there is anything I can do to help debug it, let me know.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Yikes. Looks like staying on 2.4 might be a good idea.
    I use Butler 2.55 and utilize the "auto-off" and "auto-on" features each night and morning, respectively. The other night while traveling, I was on a phone call during the "off" period, and it cut off my call! Shouldn't Butler do a check to see if there is an active connection before cutting the wireless mode off? Sure would have sucked if it was some sort of emergency situation ...
  16.    #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by masseyc_99
    I use Butler 2.55 and utilize the "auto-off" and "auto-on" features each night and morning, respectively. The other night while traveling, I was on a phone call during the "off" period, and it cut off my call! Shouldn't Butler do a check to see if there is an active connection before cutting the wireless mode off? Sure would have sucked if it was some sort of emergency situation ...
    yes it should - I never thought of that issue.

I'll add it to the buglist. I assume you're talking about phone technician though?
    Hobbyist Software
  17.    #97  
    OK - I now have a hotsyncing backupmanning 650 with butler and phone technician running merrily.

If you don't - and you want one, I need help.

Please head over to this post:
    http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php/topic/7242.0
    Hobbyist Software
    Quote Originally Posted by confusedvorlon

I'll add it to the buglist. I assume you're talking about phone technician though?
    yes, sorry - I can never keep them straight!
  19. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by masseyc_99
    LOL. That would suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by confusedvorlon

I'm on a trial with Phone Tech right now and it's looking pretty good. Can you post here when you've made a fix for that issue?

I LOVE the screen-off functions on that program!!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast