1.    #1  
    I was in my local Verizion store in Dayton OH yesterday and was told that Verizion has no intention of releasing the TREO 650. They said they will wait for the TREO XXX (next model) which has already been announced??? Has anyone else heard that?
    I thought it was established that info on future products from any CSR is worthless?
    I've heard the same thing.
    Yes but my boss went into Verizon yesterday wanting a phone just like mine (650) and from what they lead him to believe they are availbile. I just wonder if they did not mislead him and he is really getting a 600.
    Law school is a 3 year exersize in mind control--Thomas Newcomb

N400(P.O.S. )-->S.E. T608-->Treo 650-->moto rzr-->xv6700-->pn-820 but I really miss my Treo!!
    We get any information at least 3 months before Reps ever hear about it.
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!
    Vzw sales people for the most part have no clue. They do not know the difference between 600 and 650. I have been told there is no treo for vzw by them, I've been told that the 600 just came out for vzw, etc. Meanwhile, I've owned one for several months already on their network. They have no clue. if someone from vzw said that the 650 is available, they definitely were referring to the 600.
    What do you mean "I've owned one for several months already on their network"?

Did you get a Sprint 650 to work on the VZW Network?
    NO Driven, he means the 600. You need only to look at the structure of Cobra's sentance to know that the subject, noun, is the T600 in that sentance and not the T650 (wich was a subject, in two sentances prior). Sorry, I don't mean to flame you on this, but it just simple English grammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by John_JHF1
    NO Driven, he means the 600. You need only to look at the structure of Cobra's sentance to know that the subject, noun, is the T600 in that sentance and not the T650 (wich was a subject, in two sentances prior). Sorry, I don't mean to flame you on this, but it just simple English grammer.
    Sorry, can't help myself. The word is spelled SENTENCE, not SENTANCE. The other word is spelled WHICH, and not WICH. The other, other word is spelled GRAMMAR, and not GRAMMER.

Sorry, no disrespect meant, but your stated concern is one shared by many others too.
    The answer to this question contunually seems to change. I spoke with a reseller recenty who told me it would be available in a few weeks that is the Treo 650 on Verizon? We shall see.

Dan
    The Larch, damn...can't blame you! I'm really bad at doing spell checking and my typing is awful when I don't. I should know better, but I figure this is a quick post and no need to make sure everything is correct (my bad).
    Try (spellcheck 1.6) from MTDN. It's great
    Treoing & Loving it
    No offense taken. That was an obvious case where I read the message too fast and hit reply without looking for the details.

I deserved to be flamed.
    BTW: It's sentence, not sentAnce .... simple English spelling.

(Sorry, couldn't resist ....)
    Yeah, yeah...can't blame ya'
    The point is people at Vzw are retarded. Sometimes they are genuinely surprised by my having a 600 for a while now. Usually, they say that the 600 just came out so there isn't a newer model yet. If I tell them that there's a newer model now for other carriers, they can't accept it. They wind up saying it's a rebranded 600. If I stay on my point, they have nothing to offer. Hate them so much. Stupid Verizon with their good network.