1.    #1  
    I find that I frequently need to exit Blazer to send email or use other app and then want to return to same page/place in blazer when done. Have been using the following that others may find useful.

In Blazer, start new app (eg: email), when done
    Option + Send to launch Blazer
    (Default View is Bookmarks)
    Menu + V (View Page)
    ....Continue reading TC thread

Any other suggestions?
    FastFrank
    I also have bookmarks default, but I reconfig calendar hard button to launch web...which takes me back to page i left.
    btw. if I do just want to launch blazer to bookmarks.. I launch w/zlaunchers quicklaunch from any app.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    I would suggest using Xiino. Has a GREAT cache. Takes you instantly back to the page you left without reloading it from the web. I found it impossible to read Bloglines on the Treo because when you fetch the page again it is blank since you already saw those RSS feeds. Xiino solves the problem by acting as a true cache and not reloading a page you were viewing a few seconds/minutes before.
    xino link & cost?
    Quote Originally Posted by FastFrank
    I find that I frequently need to exit Blazer to send email or use other app and then want to return to same page/place in blazer when done. Have been using the following that others may find useful.

In Blazer, start new app (eg: email), when done
    Option + Send to launch Blazer
    (Default View is Bookmarks)
    Menu + V (View Page)
    ....Continue reading TC thread

Any other suggestions?

First - I'm not sure what the "Send" button is to launch Blazer (Option + Send) I'm using a Sprint Treo 600 not the 650.

Second - My Default (Initial View) is also Bookmarks but once I hit View Page it takes me to Sprint's home page. This began about two weeks ago. It used to take me back to the page I was viewing. About the same time, I noticed that my Web History has dissapeared. It is blank. I'm sure this is the problem.

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 01/13/2005 at 12:29 PM.