1.    #1  
    Searched - did not see a thread- sorry if did not find it. In the interests of saving RAM, is there a list of files one can blow away without worries - for example, there is one called software that seems to be the software store app from sporint. Also, I do not use versamail so was going to blow that away too.

I use Goodlink so wanted to blow away the native Palm contacts and calendar but could not find them to remove - they are still visibile from the apps menu.

Goodlink on the 600 removed them for me I tried removing the file called contacts but that seemed to break goodlink...shoot
  2. bsm
    Quote Originally Posted by robotron
    Searched - did not see a thread- sorry if did not find it. In the interests of saving RAM, is there a list of files one can blow away without worries - for example, there is one called software that seems to be the software store app from sporint. Also, I do not use versamail so was going to blow that away too.

I use Goodlink so wanted to blow away the native Palm contacts and calendar but could not find them to remove - they are still visibile from the apps menu.

Goodlink on the 600 removed them for me I tried removing the file called contacts but that seemed to break goodlink...shoot
    Shadowmite's Master ROM File List:

http://www.shadowmite.com/filelist.html