1.    #1  
    Since I got my 650 I have hap-hazardly added favorites in Blazer and now my most needed favs are spread all over the place. Are there any apps that will let me put them in the order I want them without having to delete most of them and then putting them back in manually in the correct order? Man, I donalt have all day for that project. Plus I would probably want to insert a new favorite within a few days and have to start all over.

Thanks
    Palms and more Palms till the 700p ruined it for me. Blackberry and now the Pre. Sprint customer since 1994! They had 1 tower in town.
  2.    #2  
    Wow.

I guess no one else wants to sort and organize their Blazer favorites. I find that surprising actually. To me ir seems like it would be a pretty common thing to want to do.

Huh.
    Palms and more Palms till the 700p ruined it for me. Blackberry and now the Pre. Sprint customer since 1994! They had 1 tower in town.
    all you have to do is open up bookmarks select edit then drag each one to the slot prefered.. hope this helps
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    You can customize pdaportal to contain all your favorites in the order you want them, and set your homepage to pdaportal.com instead of vision.sprintpcs.com
  5.    #5  
    "drag and drop"

Oh. :blush:

I never tried that.

Huh! Thanks!

Signed, someone other than me. :-)