Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Is this supertooth speaker compatible with the 650?
    I've tried the Jabra SP-100 and it certainly is not. I have also tried the Moto 800 and it connects great, but the 1 watt speaker is practically useless in the car where I need this device.
    Anyone know of any other BT speaker that actually works with the 650?
    I noticed this supertooth, anyone have one of these.
    I also noticed the Parrot driveblue but it looks like it won't work without installing the external mic. kinda defeats the purpose of bluetooth if I have to start installing wires all over the car, lol.
    Parrot Driveblue works without the mic but it isn't full duplex. With the mic it works quite well (VERY loud speaker as well). I had to sell mine because it blocked the cup holders in my SUV. I should have a "Supertooth" in a couple days. Just ordered one off eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by Heat00
    Is this supertooth speaker compatible with the 650?
    I've tried the Jabra SP-100 and it certainly is not. I have also tried the Moto 800 and it connects great, but the 1 watt speaker is practically useless in the car where I need this device.
    Anyone know of any other BT speaker that actually works with the 650?
    I noticed this supertooth, anyone have one of these.
    I also noticed the Parrot driveblue but it looks like it won't work without installing the external mic. kinda defeats the purpose of bluetooth if I have to start installing wires all over the car, lol.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Mister Ed,
    Do you know if this Supertooth is compatible with the 650?
    I don't see any reason it shouldn't work, but then again, so should the Jabra SP-100 and it doesn't.
    Also, where is the best place to order one from??
    Many Thanks.
    Look in the "BLUETOOTH" section. Someone there is using one with no problems.That's how I found out about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00
    Mister Ed,
    Do you know if this Supertooth is compatible with the 650?
    I don't see any reason it shouldn't work, but then again, so should the Jabra SP-100 and it doesn't.
    Also, where is the best place to order one from??
    Many Thanks.