1. TZL
    hey guys,

whats the best holster style case/clip for treo 650?

TIA

Ting
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    I looked all over CES for a good clip-style holster for the 650. No one had one for sale and only a few protoypes were available. The ones I saw all had the screen facing outward, which is a big problem for me. I believe Sedio (SP?) has announced and will be shipping one shortly that stores the phone with the screen facing inward.

I did find someone who is tooling up to product the aluminum case for a 650 (the 600 case doesn't line up correctly. It's great for protection, but I don't care for opening the lid to use the keyboard.

Good Luck.
  3. TZL
    hi,

who is making the aluminum case? any info on it?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jberger
    I looked all over CES for a good clip-style holster for the 650. No one had one for sale and only a few protoypes were available. The ones I saw all had the screen facing outward, which is a big problem for me. I believe Sedio (SP?) has announced and will be shipping one shortly that stores the phone with the screen facing inward.

I did find someone who is tooling up to product the aluminum case for a 650 (the 600 case doesn't line up correctly. It's great for protection, but I don't care for opening the lid to use the keyboard.

Good Luck.
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    I met with a distributor, not the manufacturer so I can't help you there.
    They should be in stock in the next 60 days, so I'm sure you will see them on the web.