1.    #1  
    I know this was posted somewhere, but I haven't found the answers I was looking for using search.

What is the fastest, most options enabled, reliable browser for treo... oh yea, and is there one that will cashe on the SD card instead of the stock memory?
    Xiino probably meets your requirements, it sometimes does funky things with text though. Check it out at mytreo.net for a discount. Between that and Blazer, yuo should get most webpages fine. I like Webviewer, personally
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    xiino
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
  4.    #4  
    Checkin out xiino now. Seems pretty fast, but I don't like the interface much. I prefer to have an address toolbar without having to click several times to get to it. I also doesn't look very good.
    I liked Xiino's speed too, but I also felt the interface lacked and the lack of Wide Page Mode buggs me. I like how Blazer renders pages for the most part, but it so slllllooowwwwwww!
  6.    #6  
    yea, if they or someone could just speed it up, it would be great. Looks good, renders fine for me. Just slow, and I have mine overclocked!
    Quote Originally Posted by GMSchiller
    yea, if they or someone could just speed it up, it would be great. Looks good, renders fine for me. Just slow, and I have mine overclocked!
    I think if Blazer renders pages like Webpro then it would definitely get my vote. On Webpro the images are in outlined boxes before the images are displayed. Makes it much easier to quickly navigate sites and not have to wait for the page to completely load.
    Anyone know if a Java environment for the Treo 650 out yet? I use Reqwireless webbrowser on my 600, and it's very fast. I'll port it over to the 650 if it will run.

Thanks,
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I got this from palm ones website:

Note to Tungsten T5 and Treo 650 users: WebSphere Everyplace Micro Environment 5.7 for the Tungsten T5 and Treo 650 will available for download soon. We estimate software release in February 2005. Please check back on this page on or after 2/1/05.
    I had the old java and webviewer on my 650 but it wasn't as fast as it was when it was on the 600. I always used it on the 600 I thought it was the fastest. I took it off because of the space it took up and because Xiino was faster.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    I do a lot of eBay searches and Reqwireless WebViewer is still the fastest and best for me (on my Treo 650). If you check out this thread http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...ight=webviewer it will render a teeny-tiny webpage beautifully!
    I too had Java and ReqWireless on my Treo 650 (after upgrading from my Treo 600). Wasn't happy so I deleted them both (and WebCamViewer, another Java app).

Haven't missed them, Blazer on the 650 is better then on the 600 to say the least. I am happy to have just one browser loaded.