1.    #1  
    Will Pocket DVD work with the treo 650?
    Sure does, you should check out the Multimedia Forum for more details.
    The newer versions of Pocket DVD will not RIP DVDs. Don't buy it for that or you'll be sorry. The company's support has been useless. BEWARE
    If it can still convert vob files, you can use DVD Decrypter. Its free and it will rip the original files from the dvd.
    Quote Originally Posted by 650now
    The newer versions of Pocket DVD will not RIP DVDs. Don't buy it for that or you'll be sorry. The company's support has been useless. BEWARE
    I have been using Pocket DVD for Palm v2.0.4 successfully to rip my DVD's and after seeing your post I updated to the most recent version, v2.1.0, and it also works fine to rip my DVD's. I'm watching the 3 Stooges right now!

Are you using the proper codecs?
    Problem isn't codec's...it complains of "key registraion error" and says to select another DVD Navigator, but no others are available. Seems that older versions ala 1.2.6 provided the DVD Navigator needed, but the newer version doesn't.
    So download a trial version of Power DVD to your PC, then that navigator will be available to you, for free.
    ~'kito
    Quote Originally Posted by Markito
    So download a trial version of Power DVD to your PC, then that navigator will be available to you, for free.
    You were absolutely right. Now even ver. 2.0.5 works. BTW, do you know if uninstalling Power DVD trial will remove the component I needed?

Thanks for your help!
    Glad I could help.

I'm not sure about uninstalling it, but since it's just on your PC, why uninstall it. It won't take up any space on your 650 or suddenly cost you anything.
    ~'kito
    What video files does the stock videoplayer handle anyway?
    Does Pocket DVD work on a MAC at all?
    Agreed customer service is awful. They replied to me "get a refund through Handango" instead of a suggestion. I took their suggestion. It's not worth the learning curve.