Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Are we able to import dba files onto the Visor. I'm trying to sync my Yahoo calendar and it isn't working with True Sync Plus. So...I thought I would attempt to export from Yahoo calendar to Visor? Anybody else try this?
    I did a while back with my Palm and it worked. But what exactly is the problem you're having with TrueSync? Are you behind a firewall?
    I had that same problem with Yahoo when I was behind a firewall, it just wouldn't connect (although there is a recent truesync update). Try using visto or excite as an online calendar, for some reason they don't have the same problem. you might have to use truesync with yahoo at another computer not behind a firewall to get you information onto your visor or into your PIM. Also check to see if your proxy is set up right through the preferences section.
    Hemant.Gupta@stjude.org
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I'm on cable modem at home and there is security installed with it...could that be it? What about my proxy? Did you try to import/export [as a DBA file] instead of using True Sync?
    Originally posted by hgupta:
    I had that same problem with Yahoo when I was behind a firewall, it just wouldn't connect (although there is a recent truesync update). Try using visto or excite as an online calendar, for some reason they don't have the same problem. you might have to use truesync with yahoo at another computer not behind a firewall to get you information onto your visor or into your PIM. Also check to see if your proxy is set up right through the preferences section.
    Hemant.Gupta@stjude.org
    [This message has been edited by krise2 (edited 03-01-2000).]

[This message has been edited by krise2 (edited 03-01-2000).]
    What exactly is the problem? Are you getting any error messages from TrueSync?
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I got exactly 3 names with email addresses to sync from Yahoo address book and absolutely nothing came over from my calendar.
    Did you just start working on this today or yesterday? For the first time in 3 months I had a helluva time syncing to Yahoo last night. I thought that this was related to the fact that I changed my user name on my Palm Desktop and my profile in TrueSync, but maybe they were having a problem at Yahoo?
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    It WORKED!!!! I just started 2 days ago and I got alot of error messages for Yahoo. I monkeyed with my user(I think that was it...) in true sync and they both worked! Calendar and Address. It's alittle messy but I'll clean it up. Also, since I am on cable modem, I chose the sync for behind a firewall. Don't know if that helped..but something did!! Thanks, for your suggestions!