Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    I guess this just wasnt meant for me to work. I cant extract the files with the 7-Zip program because it keeps telling me that the O5.7z file is not a supported archive.
    Anyone happen to have the password for the archive, it appears to be password protected now. I'll try a few password crackers and if I find the password to the archive, I'll post it.
    anybody have luck with these sites...can't seem to get it to work/download...can someone please provide a copy for my Treo650...if so, PM me so I can provide an email address, thanks in advance.
    If someone sends it to me, or provides me with a working link, I'll go ahead and post it up on my HTTP server for everyone to download. The "available for 2 hours until someone axes it" is pretty annoying.
    As promised, http://www.stickit.nu/movianvpn

If the bandwidth usage gets too crazy, I'll have to throttle downloads. Please only take what you need.

Edit: 2/14/2005 - Throttled bandwidth down to 16Kb/sec.

Edit: 2/14/2005 4:39 PM CST
    Man, got it working with our Cisco PIX here at work. IPSEC VPN with MobileTS really rocks. This little Treo just became an IT powerhouse.
    Last edited by evilghost; 02/14/2005 at 04:40 PM.
    Try 'TreoCentral', i saw it a page or so back.
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    As promised, http://www.stickit.nu/movianvpn

If the bandwidth usage gets too crazy, I'll have to throttle downloads. Please only take what you need.

Edit: 2/14/2005 - Throttled bandwidth down to 16Kb/sec.

Edit: 2/14/2005 4:39 PM CST
    Man, got it working with our Cisco PIX here at work. IPSEC VPN with MobileTS really rocks. This little Treo just became an IT powerhouse.
    Grat news Evil.. Are you using a T600 or 650?
    Palm M100 --> GSM Treo 600 --> GSM Treo 650 --> GSM Treo 680
    I'm a 650 connecting to a Cisco PIX
    I installed the (movianVPN_4.00_PalmOS_RVPNFSC999999.exe) version on my 600 and it seems to connect correctly - I get the prompt for my logon info and, after, i get the logon screen from my company. The IPsec status page is poulated with what looks like the right information (right domain, active connection, etc.) However:

I can't get any webpages on either side of the firewall to load.
    All pings time out.
    Mail doesn't work.

Any ideas? I' connecting through Cisco unified client.
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    I'm a 650 connecting to a Cisco PIX
    Gosh darned-it, I get the same problem as jkbroun. I wonder if anyone has this working on a t600 connecting to a cisci concentrator.

-Swing
    Palm M100 --> GSM Treo 600 --> GSM Treo 650 --> GSM Treo 680
    Thanks to people who have hosted Movian files. I have Movian for OS 5 running on my 650 but receive same errors as another person previously posted regarding bad VPN paramerters (pwd, etc). Does anyone have the "movianVPN Configuration CheckPoint Guide" and the "movianVPN Deployment Guide CheckPoint "? They are no longer availble at the following site since Certicom asked the site to remove all related files.

http://www.firstloox.org/index.php?categoryid=22

Thanks.
    Palm Personal -> Palm V -> Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasNYC
    Thanks to people who have hosted Movian files. I have Movian for OS 5 running on my 650 but receive same errors as another person previously posted regarding bad VPN paramerters (pwd, etc). Does anyone have the "movianVPN Configuration CheckPoint Guide" and the "movianVPN Deployment Guide CheckPoint "? They are no longer availble at the following site since Certicom asked the site to remove all related files.

http://www.firstloox.org/index.php?categoryid=22

Thanks.
    My bad. A little more searching and I found the Checkpoint files are still on Certicom site:

http://www.certicom.com/index.php?ac...rt,user_guides
    http://www.certicom.com/index.php?action=support,guides
    Palm Personal -> Palm V -> Treo 650
    Cool. I went ahead and mirrored the PDF Deployement/UserGuides over to my site in the event Movian tried to pull them.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkbrown
    I installed the (movianVPN_4.00_PalmOS_RVPNFSC999999.exe) version on my 600 and it seems to connect correctly - I get the prompt for my logon info and, after, i get the logon screen from my company. The IPsec status page is poulated with what looks like the right information (right domain, active connection, etc.) However:

I can't get any webpages on either side of the firewall to load.
    All pings time out.
    Mail doesn't work.

Any ideas? I' connecting through Cisco unified client.
    It doesn't work on a 600. Nobody has stepped forward to prove otherwise.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    using Mergic to a Cisco 3005 and get: (from the 3005 logs)

disconnected.. failed authentication ( MSCHAP-V1 )
    and
    Authentication failed: Reason = Logon Failure

But the User and Pass are set up correctly. If anyone has had succss setting this up, I'd sure appriciate some help.
    anyone interested to set with nortel contivity and securID with movian vpn 4 for palm 5, I was able to connect to my corporate network.

Here are the instuctions:
    1. Choose Prefs Icon from the Application screen. Under Communication, tap on VPN and select “Enabled” from the pull down menu next to VPN. Then tap the pull down menu next to Accounts to go to the next screen.
    2. On the New VPN Account screen, select MovianVPN from the pull down menu next to Type. Press Next.
    3. On the next screen, Enter e policy name.
    4. Select Nortel Contivity Series from the pull down menu below Policy Name.
    5. For Gateway Address enter 192.91.99.99 1 (Or choose another available server)
    6. Select User Perfect Forward Secrecy and Use Extended Authentication.
    7. Choose SecurID under Extended Authentication.
    8. Select Username and Password from the drop down menu. Click on the arrow to continue.
    9. Enter …… for Group Name. Enter …. for Group Password.
    10. Enter your NT username for User Name.
    11. Click on the IKE Suite button.
    12. For Group select GRP1_DH-768.
    13. For Cipher select 3DES_CBC.
    14. For Hash select MD5.
    15. Click on the check mark to continue and then click on the IPSec Suite button.
    16. For Suite select ESPIP_3DES_MD5-96. Click on the check mark to continue.
    17. Click on DNS and leave it checked on “query DNS.
    18. Click on the check mark and then click on Done to finish. You are now ready to connect to your Wireless Network.

Connect Using VPN
    1. Verify that the Movian VPN is enabled by selecting Prefs from the Applications screen. On the Preferences page, select VPN to see the VPN preferences.
    2. Movian Vpn should start exchanging the keys
    3. A reply will be asked.
    4. Input your 4 digits passcode (ie:9999) and then immediately the 6 digits secured (ie:111111) so you enter 9999111111

then you should get a message that your VPN tunnel is UP!

hope it helps.
    paul
    Last edited by paulux; 02/21/2005 at 02:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulux
    anyone interested to set with nortel contivity and securID with movian vpn 4 for palm 5, I was able to connect to my corporate network.

Here are the instuctions:
    1. Choose Prefs Icon from the Application screen. Under Communication, tap on VPN and select “Enabled” from the pull down menu next to VPN. Then tap the pull down menu next to Accounts to go to the next screen.
    2. On the New VPN Account screen, select MovianVPN from the pull down menu next to Type. Press Next.
    3. On the next screen, Enter e policy name.
    4. Select Nortel Contivity Series from the pull down menu below Policy Name.
    5. For Gateway Address enter 192.91.99.99 1 (Or choose another available server)
    6. Select User Perfect Forward Secrecy and Use Extended Authentication.
    7. Choose SecurID under Extended Authentication.
    8. Select Username and Password from the drop down menu. Click on the arrow to continue.
    9. Enter …… for Group Name. Enter …. for Group Password.
    10. Enter your NT username for User Name.
    11. Click on the IKE Suite button.
    12. For Group select GRP1_DH-768.
    13. For Cipher select 3DES_CBC.
    14. For Hash select MD5.
    15. Click on the check mark to continue and then click on the IPSec Suite button.
    16. For Suite select ESPIP_3DES_MD5-96. Click on the check mark to continue.
    17. Click on DNS and leave it checked on “query DNS.
    18. Click on the check mark and then click on Done to finish. You are now ready to connect to your Wireless Network.

Connect Using VPN
    1. Verify that the Movian VPN is enabled by selecting Prefs from the Applications screen. On the Preferences page, select VPN to see the VPN preferences.
    2. Movian Vpn should start exchanging the keys
    3. A reply will be asked.
    4. Input your 4 digits passcode (ie:9999) and then immediately the 6 digits secured (ie:111111) so you enter 9999111111

then you should get a message that your VPN tunnel is UP!

hope it helps.
    paul

You don't state which Treo you are using. You also didn't confirm you could do anything after you connected....
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    I am trying to use your instructions and most of it makes sense but I don't have anything next to VPN to click “Enabled” from the pull down menu next to VPN. Any ideas.
    "Hi,Please be advised that your site is being used to illegally distribute our
    movianVPN software. Please contact me and remove the movianVPN software ( link
    provide below ) immediately.Thank you,
    Colin SmillieProduct Manager, movianVPN905-501-3873 "

Removed the software from the site.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    evilghost, I sent you a pm.
    My 2¢, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 » Treo 600 » Treo 700P » *** Unmentionable *** » Pre {rooted}
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast