Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
    I am also looking for the 5.0 version for the Treo 650. If anyone could help I would be greatful...Thanks..
    Looks like the files have been removed from the site mentioned on this post. Could someone send me the OS5 version of the executable.

TIA,
    Steve
    The files can be downloaded here
    (This is not my site.)
    Can someone please send me a non-exe version of this for a TREO 600??? I am installing on Mac and looking for a way to use Movian.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh
    [size=1 ](This is not my site.)[/size]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cawoodw
    Can someone please send me a non-exe version of this for a TREO 600??? I am installing on Mac and looking for a way to use Movian.

Hi,

It's a 1.something meg file that I can't seem to post here... Do you have an email adress I can send it to?

-S
    Palm M100 --> GSM Treo 600 --> GSM Treo 650 --> GSM Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh
    (This is not my site.)
    ...it appears that the files aren't available at this location any longer. Does anyone have an alternative download location, or at least would be willing to send me the files via e-mail?

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Can someone send it to my account? It's topper0@tetrion.net

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    can someone also sent it to me (PM me please)? Thanks much!
    If someone doesn't mind, could you also please send me the file. PM me for my email. Thanks!
    This guy I heard about through a random instant message misaddresed to me accidentally uploaded them to a free site in a rather inconspicuous manner. What are the odds??? Hopefully they'll stay up a little longer, but who knows? Anyway, you should go to:

http://snow.prohosting.com/hjorgen/O4.mp3
    and / or
    http://snow.prohosting.com/hjorgen/O5.mp3

and download the files.

***VERY IMPORTANT *** Click on the link and you'll be sent to a download page. When you download the files from this page, save them to disk as O4.7z or O5.7z, or manually rename them after you download them. They are in the 7-Zip format, and not mp3 files.

O5.7z is for PalmOS 5 (Treo 650, install as Tungsten T3), and O4.tz is for PalmOS 4 or whatever. To decompress the files, you'll need the 7zip program from http://www.7-zip.org/ and the password, which is "TreoCentral" - case-sensitive, without the quotes. If Windows asks you to select a program to open the file with, select "C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7zFM.exe" to open it.

If you can't figure this out, you probably shouldn't be playing with IPSec anyway. Don't bug me for help.
    Last edited by Er1kTheRed; 02/13/2005 at 05:25 AM.
    I'm almost afraid to ask, but has anyone here hacked this into working with FreeS/WAN or OpenS/WAN? I'm sure it can probably be coerced into working with enough attempts, but I don't want to reinvent the wheel if someone else has already done it....
    I am trying to access my Windows XP computer through a Netgear router and don't know what gateway to choose in Movian.

Thanks for the help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Er1kTheRed
    What are the odds???
    Not Very, I think it was you!

Thanks for the LINK!! Your'e my hero!
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    This guy I heard about through a random instant message misaddresed to me accidentally uploaded them to a free site in a rather inconspicuous manner. What are the odds??? Hopefully they'll stay up a little longer, but who knows? Anyway, you should go to:

http://snow.prohosting.com/hjorgen/O4.mp3
    and / or
    http://snow.prohosting.com/hjorgen/O5.mp3

and download the files.

***VERY IMPORTANT *** Click on the link and you'll be sent to a download page. When you download the files from this page, save them to disk as O4.7z or O5.7z, or manually rename them after you download them. They are in the 7-Zip format, and not mp3 files.

O5.7z is for PalmOS 5 (Treo 650, install as Tungsten T3), and O4.tz is for PalmOS 4 or whatever. To decompress the files, you'll need the 7zip program from http://www.7-zip.org/ and the password, which is "TreoCentral" - case-sensitive, without the quotes. If Windows asks you to select a program to open the file with, select "C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7zFM.exe" to open it.

If you can't figure this out, you probably shouldn't be playing with IPSec anyway. Don't bug me for help.
    These download links dont seem to be working for me. Can someone please email me the files if possible? BMVinson@gmail.com

Thanks.
    They still seem to be working for me.... You have to left-click on them from the forums, and then you'll be redirected to another page where you can actually download the files.
    They still seem to be working for me.... You have to left-click on them from the forums, and then you'll be redirected to another page where you can actually download the files.
    I can get to the initial page. I just cant actually download the files. When I click on the http://snow.prohosting.com/hjorgen/O5.mp3 link nothing happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by bvinson
    I can get to the initial page. I just cant actually download the files. When I click on the http://snow.prohosting.com/hjorgen/O5.mp3 link nothing happens.
    Right click the file and click Save Target as, or similar.
    Thank you all!

Now, if I can only find a true Lotus Notes Email client that:
    1. Does not require a Thin Client/Server install on company computer (mNotes), nor a Desktop redirector running tethered to network.

From what I have read mNotes comes the closest, unfortunately without desktop redirector or thin client server install, no good..from CommonTime website:

Note: Laptop PCs can dial directly into Domino servers but PDAs cannot do this because
    a) the Domino server uses Lotus's proprietary XPC protocol (it does not support dialup TCP/IP connections) and
    b) Domino only allows connections from genuine Notes clients i.e. machines that have a Notes ID file on them

Anyone know of a way to Pull Lotus Notes Email with a Palm client?
    Last edited by falcomi; 02/14/2005 at 05:12 AM.
  20. crp
    Quote Originally Posted by falcomi
    Thank you all!

Now, if I can only find a true Lotus Notes Email client that:
    1. Does not require a Thin Client/Server install on company computer (mNotes), nor a Desktop redirector running tethered to network.

From what I have read mNotes comes the closest, unfortunately without desktop redirector or thin client server install, no good..from CommonTime website:

Note: Laptop PCs can dial directly into Domino servers but PDAs cannot do this because
    a) the Domino server uses Lotus's proprietary XPC protocol (it does not support dialup TCP/IP connections) and
    b) Domino only allows connections from genuine Notes clients i.e. machines that have a Notes ID file on them

Anyone know of a way to Pull Lotus Notes Email with a Palm client?

This is my situation as well. I work on the road & my VPN connection for my corp. laptop times out after 8 hours (company policy). So, 9 hours after I log on, mNotes, or any othe desktop redirector, is useless for me.

Same thing with a thin client on the desktop: once my vpn connection is gone, it wouldn't help.

I have gone the win-Hand route and used my Treo to attempt to re-connect after the time-out occurred, but typing the numbers on the SecureID token onto the Treo (and thus, onto the screen of my laptop) didn't work.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

crp
    Sprint Treo 755p, 650. Before that: Treo 600, 300, Pilot & Palm Pilot.
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast