Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415 LastLast
    Please post or drop me a line where I can get a copy as well. I'm suprised that no one else makes a similar product!
    Quote Originally Posted by fishdaddy
    Slippery Pete,

I am also trying to get this to work. could I get more details on your setup. I had tried everything I could think of but kept failing at the negotiation point. Whatdid you change to make it work - simple English please.

Thanks
    Fishdaddy,

If you followed paulux post back on page 9, I just changed the IPSec Crypto Suite to ESPIP_DES_MD5-96 and the IKE Crypto Suite (Cipher) to DES_CBC as my company doesn't use triple DES (3DES). If you're running a Nortel Contivity client on your desktop/laptop, you should be able to get a sense of these setting by connecting and checking the status (right click on the icon in your system tray and select Status). You'll see something like Security and IKE, use these to match up the setting in the VPN setup and if needed google them to get an idea of what they mean.
    I too would like to know where I can find this software. I can't believe there are no other IPsec VPN clients for PalmOS either!
    If anyone has can send me a copy of this software I would appreciate it. I can not find it anywhere. Thanks
    Someone had posted a website where I could put in the hash password from a Cisco PCF file and decrypt it to plaintext. I lost this website and had no luck searching for it. Can someone post it again. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I checked out the news group and didn't see this program. I saw a few other good ones though .

What a bunch of crap. They hold the only software for IPSec and nobody can get ahold of it. I would love to have it but for the price its outragous. You have to love the way you click VPN on prefs and it says go buy software.. and there is none.
    Last edited by JDub; 05/01/2005 at 10:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lostz711
    Someone had posted a website where I could put in the hash password from a Cisco PCF file and decrypt it to plaintext. I lost this website and had no luck searching for it. Can someone post it again. Thanks!
    I remember the post, forgot the link. Hmmm...wonder if the enc_username field uses the same hash function (I do realize that I should know my own secure ID login).

Searching...
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&highlight=PCF
    Last edited by rouxdoo; 05/01/2005 at 10:16 PM.
    Not sure if folks are still PMing this around... if so send me a copy, thanks!
    Requested file does not exist. Anyone got a copy for me? Thanks!
    does the vpn client work with PPC too?

If so, please send me a copy! I've searched this for months now!

Thanks!
    I would love to find this software as well. We just implemented CheckPoint & we are hoping to test movian to see if we can gain connectivity. Could be a powerful tool for my department!! Please PM or email any link info....
    Hi,
    I've scanned through the forum and I've tried to get this working, but I'm still having problems. I'm using MovianVPN for Tre650 v4.00 build 112.15p, just purchased it last night from Orlogix. Connection is to a Cisco VPN3000 configured with:

IPSec SA: ESP-AES128-SHA
    IPSec over UDP, Port 10000

I get to the userid/pwd prompt, and about 10 seconds later it fails to establish the tunnel. Everything in the log shows good until this:

59982 05/13/2005 09:23:59.410 SEV=4 IKE/236 RPT=331 166.205.89.176
    Group [*****] User [*****]
    Invalid source proxy address: 0.0.0.0! Check private address on remote client.
    59984 05/13/2005 09:23:59.410 SEV=4 IKEDBG/97 RPT=355 166.205.89.176
    Group [****] User [*****]
    QM FSM error (P2 struct &0xe8d1da4, mess id 0x8d093b6f)!

59986 05/13/2005 09:23:59.420 SEV=4 AUTH/28 RPT=9164 166.205.89.176
    User [***] Group [****] disconnected:
    Session Type: IPSec/NAT-T
    Duration: 0:00:00
    Bytes xmt: 0
    Bytes rcv: 0
    Reason: User Requested

Any ideas? I am on Cingular.
    Here's my Treo Config:

Policy: Cisco VPN Concentrator 3000
    PFS - Off
    Extended Auth - checked
    IKE: Grp2_dh-1024 / 3des_cbc /MD5
    IPSec: ESPIP_AES128_SHA-96

-
    I think the full version of Movian VPN is now on the pOne website - and I heard it's even the IPSec version. I'm posting this via my Treo & haven't had a chance to check it out. Someone go take a look & report back...
    Hello, newbie here.

I just got the Treo 650, but my IT department will not support email for this device, so they won't help me get email access for it. We have a POP3 email server, and I can access email via a Nortel Contivity VPN client on my laptop. Can I just load the Movian client on my 650 and input my user ID, password etc and gain email access? Or, is there something I'm missing.

Also, can someone email the Movian Client to me?

Thanks,

Cappy.
    Quote Originally Posted by cappy
    Hello, newbie here.

I just got the Treo 650, but my IT department will not support email for this device, so they won't help me get email access for it. We have a POP3 email server, and I can access email via a Nortel Contivity VPN client on my laptop. Can I just load the Movian client on my 650 and input my user ID, password etc and gain email access? Or, is there something I'm missing.

Also, can someone email the Movian Client to me?

Thanks,

Cappy.
    What carrier are you on?

I know Cingular (Xpress Mail) and Sprint (Business Connect) both have an email solution by seven (http://www.seven.com/) that offers a desktop interface that allows you to access your email through the firewall.
    If you have a PC on your corporate lan that runs all of the time, simply install the software on the PC, it logs in to yoiur mail account, establishes a link to the seven server on the internet and allows the mail client to access mail through the seven server (and ultimately back through the PC and mail server.) It sounds totally unsecure, but it's really quite secure (encryped, and no mail is stored anywhere.)
    I was in the same boat, so I use XPress mail on Cingular (free) and Spring BC is about $5 or $10 a month I think.
    By the way, I sent you an email.
    Last edited by taylorh; 05/16/2005 at 05:16 PM.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    anyone got a link where i can get vpn?

Thanks!
    Thanks in advance.
    Can some please send me the link to the download site.

Thanks.
    anyone got a link where i can get this?

Thanks!