1.    #1  
    I can't find the function as i stated in the title. anyone knows if LightWav 5.0 does not include this functionality from the "Treo Preferences"? (it is not the megasound thou)

thx
    Quote Originally Posted by superfire
    I can't find the function as i stated in the title. anyone knows if LightWav 5.0 does not include this functionality from the "Treo Preferences"? (it is not the megasound thou)

thx
    there is no maximum sound in lwav 5.0. in lwav 3.2 there was this feature for midi sound. if you want max. sound then goto ptunes and set the Boost level.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    there is no maximum sound in lwav 5.0. in lwav 3.2 there was this feature for midi sound. if you want max. sound then goto ptunes and set the Boost level.
    thanks for the quick reply. i thought i was going to miss out something in lwav 5 (to boost up the mp3 sound). I will give a try to lwav 5 tonite. thanks
    Whoah.. I think you should put maximum sound back in. I use it. Consider, on my subway commute, I listen to music through pockettunes and headphones, usually at about a 20% volume level. (If I use 100%, I kill my hearing)
    When I get to work, or get home, I pull out the headphones and would want the volume on the ringers to go up to 100% so I can hear it if it is in the other room.

Please reconsider or I will go back to 3.2.