1.    #1  
    How do I switch my Sprint service from the 600 to the 650? Do I have to go in to the store?

Also, I currently have the insurance for the 600 (the warranty ran out a while ago). Would I need the 600 to be active in order to use it? The Treo 600 has been having the random hard resets for a long time now.
  2.    #2  
    Anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by oggle
    How do I switch my Sprint service from the 600 to the 650? Do I have to go in to the store?
    When you get your 650 call Sprint customer service and ask for an ESN change. They'll do it then and then talk you through reprogramming the phone. Takes about 10 minutes.
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com