1.    #1  
    Got my 650 today. After four hours called sprint. Need to get a new one....

I'm no novice at Palm's (see sig), but I am a sucker for a challenge. No dice. I tried EVERYTHING but everytime I hot synced the thing would go into a continous reset mode. Bloody hell. After 15 minutes of waiting and dropped calls to Sprint CS, the first thing out of the "techie's" mouth was, "this is a known problem, let's get you a new phone". What the hell? When did THIS become a known problem. Anyone?

Going out in this miserable rain tonight to the Sprint Store to pick up another.....
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    At the risk of stating the obvious and irritating you, did you follow the upgrade instructions from P1's website?
    If you're upgrading from another Palm device, be sure to read the upgrade instructions or you'll likely end up with the same problem on a replacement Treo.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  4.    #4  
    Did all that. Remember/recall, this is my second 650 upgrade. I did my wife's back in November. So, yes, I followed all the instructions....

Quote Originally Posted by Cluemeister
    At the risk of stating the obvious and irritating you, did you follow the upgrade instructions from P1's website?
  5.    #5  
    Good news!

Second unit is a WINNER! Am a happy member of the 650Club....