1.    #1  
    hey all, I really really would appreciate if someone could help me solve this probs.it only allows it to b sent via mms/snappermail. how could this still b overlooked on the treo 650. any ther suggestions?
    forget about it, a lot of us have been ranting about that problem for ages. no one in the palm community really cares about that. ergo, palm does not think it's necessary in the treo.
    copy/paste
    Treoing & Loving it
    not good enough for me, it's suppose to be a smartphone, and an expensive one at that. if i a cheap nokia can do that and more, why can't the treo?
    Perth as in Australia? I wasn't aware the 650 was available down under. When did you guys get Sprint?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    i was talking about the 600, and i'm just dissappointed cause i was really looking forward to getting the 650
    My workaround is to use Addr2Memo to export a contact to memopad, and copy it over to the SMS app from there. Try googling for earlier versions as it was freeware back then.

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...26&prodid=9242
    Rudychow, I tried your suggestion, discovered that addr2memo requires addressdb.pdb and memodb.pdb. Is there another similar app that uses the default Treo pdb files?
    Pilot Professional 1MB -> Palm III -> Palm 515 -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    You're probable using DB5 and deletepims right? Same here

Right now, I use ClipPro's copy function . Just copy the required fields via ClipPro, then switch to sms app and paste. Best of all, it is 5-way friendly.
    Last edited by rudychow; 06/09/2005 at 12:32 AM.
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)
    Nope, don't use DB5 or Deletepims. By default pdb's I meant contactsdb-padd.pdb and memosdb-pmem.pdb

Was planning to try clippro, but according to this site that it has problems with nvfs:

http://www.resco.net/palm/explorer/NVFS.htm
    Last edited by crenshaw; 06/08/2005 at 11:00 PM.
    Pilot Professional 1MB -> Palm III -> Palm 515 -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by crenshaw
    Nope, don't use DB5 or Deletepims. By default pdb's I meant contactsdb-padd.pdb and memosdb-pmem.pdb

Was planning to try clippro, but according to this site that it has problems with nvfs:

http://www.resco.net/palm/explorer/NVFS.htm
    Yeah, I know about that article. But honestly, I have no problems with ClipPro. The Treo 650 with NVFS is already unstable by default. I don't see any increased instability with ClipPro enabled. Try it. It has a lot of tools (e.g. uppercaps->smallcaps, strip double spaces) that make life easier.
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)