Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    I think the Treo users is the most informed and devoted cell phone user on the planet. I also believe that we actually like the fact that the Treo is a little buggy. Not enough to make it unusable for the novice users who never gets past syn phonebook stage. But enough to give us a goal a diversion that only a few cell phone users ever experience.
    My point is that I enjoy browsing TC for fixes and update. I even enjoy the occasional picture, joke, word or prediction of the day feature which pops into our threads from time to time.
    So I hope that you all enjoy the experience, and smile once in a while for what we already have.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Ok... we are all nerds at heart, and we relish in being the 1st on the block, having the newest toy, and knowing the right incantation to use to get that wonderful yet evil $600 toy we bought to function.

Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by g.711
    I think the Treo users is the most informed and devoted cell phone user on the planet. I also believe that we actually like the fact that the Treo is a little buggy. Not enough to make it unusable for the novice users who never gets past syn phonebook stage. But enough to give us a goal a diversion that only a few cell phone users ever experience.
    My point is that I enjoy browsing TC for fixes and update. I even enjoy the occasional picture, joke, word or prediction of the day feature which pops into our threads from time to time.
    So I hope that you all enjoy the experience, and smile once in a while for what we already have.
    Don't forget that we get to be the white knights when friends of ours get 650's, and we jump in and solve their problems we've found the answers to on Treocentral.
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    How about when they say "Hey is that a blackberry?" and you get an evil grin and with the pride of Olympic champion you say very slowly like C. Eastwood‘s Dirty Harry “No it’s a TREO” Simultaneously you hit the keyboard, it lights up like a quasar and you slowly rotate the screen to shows off the crystal clear 320 screen. Then before thier eyes can adjust you slid your index finger and switch applications, Phone, Calendar, Camera swoosh beep. They query what was that? And you respond “Voice Commands” Then without a trace of evidence the phone disappears into your pocket.
    There is no device like it!
    OMG did you just say a quasar? Jesus...hahaha all i can do is chuckle. I got kicked out of the movie theater after turning it on in the middle of a movie. It's brighter than a MAG lite.