1.    #1  
    Greetings all. I noticed that when I do a restore using BackupBuddyVFS, everything but IBM's WebSphere Micro Environment/J2ME is successfully restored. (This in turn prevents me from being able to use my ReqWireless WebViewer software.) Would anybody have an idea why the J2ME doesn't restore like everything else and perhaps know how to remedy this?

Thank you.
    SONY Z100 (Sprint) --> Motorola StarTac 7868 (Sprint) --> Handspring Visor Deluxe --> Motorola V8160 (Verizon) --> Blackberry 957 (Cingular w/ GoodLink) --> PalmOne Treo 600 (TMobile w/ GoodLink) --> Treo 650 (Unlocked GSM on TMobile) with HBH-662 BT Headset --> Treo 700 w/x (Sprint) with iGuidance V3 / GlobalSat BT-359W GPS
    I don't know why but it also doesn't restore from a hotsync backup. It has to be reinstalled.
    Yep. Same here when I was using my Treo 600, I just carried a copy of the installer on my SD card for emergency use. That makes two things that won't restore from a backup; voicedial and webshpere....

fortunately for me, my 650 has no need for java anymore....
    Backupman does the same thing. I've always wondered why.
  5.    #5  
    I wrote Blue Nomad Support about the issue and received the following response:

Hello,

Thanks for your message. We apologize for any trouble, there is a problem
    with backup of these files. They may be in use by the Palm OS at all times
    and it can be difficult to backup/restore the files. We hope to have a fix
    for this in the future. For now you have to reinstall them separately after
    a hard reset.

Sincerely,

[Name Removed]
    Blue Nomad Sales & Support
    SONY Z100 (Sprint) --> Motorola StarTac 7868 (Sprint) --> Handspring Visor Deluxe --> Motorola V8160 (Verizon) --> Blackberry 957 (Cingular w/ GoodLink) --> PalmOne Treo 600 (TMobile w/ GoodLink) --> Treo 650 (Unlocked GSM on TMobile) with HBH-662 BT Headset --> Treo 700 w/x (Sprint) with iGuidance V3 / GlobalSat BT-359W GPS